Mercedes-Benz Brabus 700 Widestar
Black | Red
4.0L V8 Brabus PowerXtra B 40
BRABUS 700 Widestar is the exclusive high-performance off-roader based on the new Mercedes G63 AMG. The 4x4 is powered by a four-litre twin-turbo V8 rated at 515 kW / 700 hp (690 bhp) and sprints from rest to 100 km/h (62 mph) in just 4.3 seconds. The top speed is electronically limited to 240 km/h (149 mph). Visually, the power off-roader impresses with its thrilling BRABUS Widestar widebody and its 23-inch BRABUS "Platinum Edition" Monoblock hi-tech forged wheels. Exquisite two-tone BRABUS fine leather appointments give the interior of the cross-country vehicle an even more attractive ambience.
Following is the options list of offered vehicle:
- BRABUS performance kit PowerXtra B 40
Power: 515 kW/ 700hp, 850 Nm serial 430 kW/ 585 hp, 750 Nm
- BRABUS valve-controlled sports exhaust electronically adjustable, version: black-chrome with 2 slanted pipes 76 mm on the right and left side
- BRABUS WIDESTAR
consisting of: front skin, rear skirt, front fender flares with integrated LED-Illumination, rear fender flares, illuminated running board caps
- BRABUS hood attachment Carbon fibre glossy
- BRABUS roof add-on part Carbon glossy with LED high beams
- BRABUS roof spoiler
- BRABUS A-column logo "red"
- BRABUS double-B Logo for the radiator grille, incl. blue design
- BRABUS radiator grille Logo, illuminated
- BRABUS spare wheel cover Carbon fibre glossy
- BRABUS logos side of the car and trunk
- 4 BRABUS Monoblock Z 10x22" alloy wheels with tires 295/35 Continental
For more information or any enquiries, kindly fill the form.