Koenigsegg CCX – 1 of 30
Red | Black
The CCX was the third generation car from Koenigsegg. It was the first Koenigsegg that was truly designed with the latest and greatest tools available. All body and chassis tooling was designed in 3D cad and cut by CNC machines, instead of being hand modelled and built, like the previous models. The chassis was enlarged to also suit “the American” market. The roof line was raised, the bumpers and lighting was changed. The electrical system was now fully digital. Fuses and relays were based on semiconductor technology instead of physical fuses and relays. Even though the CCX in many ways looked like an evolution from the CCR, it was truly a completely new car, almost no components were carried over.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mp/h) 3.2 seconds
- 0-200 km/h 9.8 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 14 sec
- 0-300-0 km/h: 29.2 Sec
- Top Speed: 395+ km/h (245+ mph)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.3 G
- Fuel consumption:
- Highway travel: 13 l/100km
- Combined: 17 l/100km
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.59 kg/hp
- Weight distribution: 45% front, 55% rear
- Koenigsegg aluminium V8, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 4700 cc
- Compression: 8.2:1
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection.
- Twin Rotrex centrifugal superchargers with response system,
- 1.4 bar boost pressure.
- Dry sump lubrication with oil spray piston cooling.
- Power output: 806 Bhp at 7000 rpm ( 6
- Maximum torque: 920 Nm (693 ft/lb) at 5500 rpm
- Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimised intake tracts.
- Patented response charge system for optimal engine response.
- Tig-welded ceramic-coated stainless steel exhaust manifold with merge collector.
- Emission levels: Euro IV and US and Carb.
- Weight: 178 kg
For more information or any enquiries, kindly fill the form.