Koenigsegg Jesko Unveiled at Geneva International Motorshow 2019
Koenigsegg has unveiled an all-new megacar – the Koenigsegg Jesko(Limited to 125 units) at the 2019 Geneva International Motor Show. Jesko inherits the mantle left by the Agera RS as the leading track-focused, road-legal car for those looking for the ultimate in vehicle performance.
- Re-designed 5.0 litre twin-turbo V8 engine producing 1280hp on standard gasoline and 1600hp on E85 biofuel
- Revolutionary new 9-speed Koenigsegg Light Speed Transmission (LST)
- Advanced aerodynamics offering over 1000kg of downforce
- Active rear-wheel steering
- Re-designed carbon fibre chassis with more legroom, headroom and greater visibility.
Jesko is named for Jesko von Koenigsegg, the father of company Founder and CEO, Christian von Koenigsegg.
While the Koenigsegg Jesko won’t be nearly as expensive or exclusive as the Bugatti, its performance promises to be a magnitude more extreme. Up to 1,600 horsepower, a 300-mph top speed, and a game-changing nine-speed, seven-clutch “Light Speed Transmission” take the Agera successor supposedly beyond hypercar status and into the realm of the “megacar.”
On this auspicious occasion being an official dealer of Koenigsegg in UAE, the CEO & Owner of Al-Ain Class Motors Mr. Abdulla Al Ketbi congratulated the founder Mr. Christian Van Koenigsegg on unveiling the all new megacar at Geneva Motor Show 2019.