KOENIGSEGG Agera R
White | Black
- PERFORMANCE Power output: 1200 hp at 7100 rpm – redline @ 7500 rpm Torque: over 1000 Nm from 2700 to 7300 rpm Max torque: 1350 Nm at 4100 rpm Turbo: 1.4 bar boost pressure, 0.5 bar boost pressure @ 2300 rpm, Full turbo spool up @ 2700 rpm Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.8 sec, 0-300 km/h Below 14 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 12.6 sec, 0-300-0 km/h 21,19 sec Braking distance: 30.5m (100-0 km/h) Lateral g-force: 1.6g Fuel consumption: Highway travel: 12.5 l/100km, Combined: 14,7/100km Weight-to-power ratio: 1.19 kg/hp (dry weight) Weight distribution: 44% front, 56% rear Emission levels: Euro V and lev 2
- DIMENSIONS Total length: 4293 mm (169″) Total width: 1996 mm (78.6″) Total height: 1120 mm (44.1″) Ground clearance: Rear: 100 mm (3.94″) Front: 100 mm (3.94″) Wheelbase: 2662 mm. Front track: 1700 mm. Rear track: 1650 mm. Front overhang: 885 mm Rear overhang: 752 mm Fuel capacity: 80 litres Luggage compartment: 120 litres (31.7 US gallons) Dry weight: 1330 kg Curb weight 1435 kg (all fluids plus 50% fuel) Maximum laden weight: 1650 kg (full tank, two passengers, full luggage)
- ENGINE Koenigsegg aluminum 5.0L V8, 4 valves per cylinder, DOHC, titanium connecting rods, dry sump lubrication, with negative crank pressure functionality. Compression: 9.0:1 Bore: 91.7 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm Carbon fiber intake manifold with optimized intake tracts. Dual 70 mm electronic throttle bodies. Sequential, multipoint fuel injection with dual injectors per cylinder. 4 high power fuel pumps with return-less fuel system configuration. Twin turbo, 1.4 bar boost pressure. Combined with Koenigsegg reduced back-pressure exhaust system. Tig-welded ceramic coated inconel exhaust system manifold with merge collector. Weight: 197 kg.
- TRANSMISSION Specially developed 7-speed dual clutch, 1 input shaft transmission with paddle-shift. Electronic differential
- BRAKES Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 397 mm, 40 mm wide. 6-piston calipers. Power-assisted. Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide. 4-piston calipers. Power-assisted. STABILITY CONTROL KES (Koenigsegg Electronic Stability)
- BODY Two-door, two seater with removable hardtop stowable under the front hood lid. Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fibre/kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements. Carbon vents over wheels.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Solid state digital semiconductors – no fuses or relays. CAN bus operated and fully programmable functionality. AERODYNAMICS Cd. 0.33 to 0.37 with adaptable rear wings. Frontal Area: 1.873 m2 Total Downforce at 250 km/h: 300 kg Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at rear of chassis/body.
- CHASSIS Carbon fibre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety. Monocoque torsional rigidity: 65,000 Nm/degree Weight including tanks: 70 kg Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable Öhlins gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated. Triplex damper in rear. Electronically adjustable ride height. Front: Cro-Mo subframe, with integrated crash members. Rear: Semi-stressed engine and gearbox with support struts for needle bearings and o-ringed wishbone bushings, optimal rigidity and no engine inertia movements. Fully machined aircraft aluminium uprights with SKF Le Mans specification 150mm angle contact ball bearings. GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts. Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.
- ENGINE MANAGEMENT Koenigsegg Engine Control Module with full OBD II and Flexfuel capability. High Power coil on plug ignition system.
- STEERING Rack and pinion power assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock. Turning circle: 11 metres. TRW electro-hydraulic power-assisted. TRACTION CONTROL F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- WHEELS Koenigsegg Aircore carbon fiber wheels with centre locking. Front: 19″ x 9.5″ Rear: 20″ x 12.5″
- TIRES Dedicated Michelin Supersport Unidirectional with asymmetric thread pattern. Front: 265/35 – 19″ (Y) Rear: 345/30 – 20″ (Y) Speed rating: 420+ km/h
- EQUIPMENT Full clear carbon body, Custom interior, Dual airbags, detachable storable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, adaptive rear wing, inconel exhaust system, front winglets, 4 point racing harnesses, rear view camera, adjustable pedals and steering column, Agera stitching, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with Sport ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, extra 4 point seatbelts for track use, satellite navigation, intelligent LifePo4 battery, MP3 player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key
For more information or any enquiries, kindly fill the form.